Monday 10 June 2013

Dorset Team Craft Fair- Hoburne Park - Christchurch

Hello everyone,

Want to hear some exciting news?! I have booked another craft fair this summer!!! I am so so excited, really can't wait. Will be fantastic to go to as I have been busy making lots of new necklaces and earrings and have also been expanding my vintage stock. The craft fair is going to be a really great one. It has been set up by a lady called Sarah who makes beautiful handmade jewellery and is going to be showcasing local artists, crafters and vintage sellers most of whom also sell on Etsy and are part of the Dorset Etsy Team (which I run). Will be a wonderful way not only just to meet other artists and crafters in the local area but also to sell our products together.

The craft fair is on Sunday 7th July and is from 10am- 3pm. Please if you are reading this and you are local please pop that date in your diary and come along and see what we have to offer. I have seen some of the shops which are going to be coming and there is a fantastic selection of items for sale. The fair is at the Hoburne Park in Christchurch. As you can see from the poster items which shall be sold there include cards, handmade jewellery, paintings, photograph prints and vintage items. This will be a really fun day out and a great way to support local artists, designers, crafters and independent sellers

Would be wonderful if some of you could make the fair and could pop in and say hello to me :). I am having two tables one with my vintage stock and one with my handmade items. I shall be taking some tea cups and jewellery like you see on my etsy shop but also cake stands, vintage illustrations and book plates, handmade gift tags, a wider range of jewellery and I have some really cute home decor things.

Hope to see some of you there

The Dorothy Days Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!