Saturday 15 June 2013

The Dorothy Days improvements and new listings

Hello everyone :)

Had a really good week this week, hope that you all have too. I am working on improving my shop at the moment by listing lots of new items, getting some better photographs and I also made a new banner for the shop. I am really pleased with how the banner looks and have had some really nice comments about it both on Etsy and on Twitter (thank you everyone!). I have also had some really great feedback on my new items from my shop, loads more views and also some more sales! Thanks so much everyone, really gives me a huge boost knowing that you like what I am doing.

For those of you who have not seen it yet this is my new banner that I made last week .....


I am really proud of it and think it is much more fitting with my shop. I am also a bit of a sucker for a really pretty font so am really happy with the font on the banner!!!

My new moustache necklaces, these bring a smile to my face every time I see them! Please click here to view them in my shop

I also listed this beautiful mustard vintage beret it is in great condition and I adore the colour!
I have also been adding to my more 'shabby chic' items such as this beautiful rose pin brooch

They are just a few of my new items in my shop. I have listed about 20 in the last two weeks!! Hope that you like them.

Best wishes,

The Dorothy Days

1 comment:

  1. Your banner is amazing! I love it. I'm happy that you are doing so well with your shop and I see that you have a fun variety of items. It's been a slow summer for me but I haven't been working as hard as you have. Congratulations on a job well done and continued success to you!
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!