Sunday 4 December 2011

A little introduction.....

Hi,
Welcome to my new blog. I thought I would do a little introduction about me and how I came to setting up The Dorothy Days.

I am a student studying for my Art History degree and while pinching the pennies at university I discovered that not only were high street shops expensive but they lacked individuality. Since then I have ditched high street stores and gone vintage! For me, buying vintage is not so much about collecting but rather having beautiful items from days gone by that I can wear and use at affordable prices. I started my vintage collection with clothes and china with a particular love from English teacups. I use them to decorate and display, as tea light holders and to drink out of...tea just tastes so much better from a beautiful vintage teacup! I can often be found wandering around Brighton in search of my next vintage treasure.

The Dorothy Days shop has been born out of my passion for vintage. I have been selling offline at vintage fairs for a few years and started selling online on Etsy this year and feel its about time I should have a blog! I hope this blog shall be enjoyable to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!