Tuesday 6 January 2015

£5 off your first Etsy purchase voucher - Limited number available



Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday!

Has anyone been doing any post Christmas shopping?! If you are looking to buy something from Etsy.com (online Marketplace for vintage and handmade) they are running a promotion at the moment which means you get £5 off your first purchase on Etsy from any shop on the marketplace and by clicking my link I also get £5 voucher too (yay!!). To receive your £5 discount all you have to do is click here ----> http://etsy.me/146123A <----

The voucher will work in any shop on Etsy providing that you have never bought on Etsy before. This means if you are hankering after something in my shop it will work but you are equally more than welcome to buy elsewhere and use the voucher. I only have 8 discount code vouchers left 

Happy shopping!

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!