Sunday 24 September 2017

1 week until the start of my Etsy Educators - Create your creative business in 31 days course



There is just over a week until the start of my "Create your creative business in 31 days" course which will help you to start a creative business on Etsy.com.

The course is suitable for anyone who wants to sell their handmade, vintage or craft supplies products from those wanting to make this a full time job to those who would like to do it as a hobby.

The course will cover:

-Naming your shop
-Opening an Etsy shop
-Getting your first item listed
-Shop photography
-Shipping and packaging
-Getting your products found in search
-Optimising your shop

etc

The course is online as a series of two webinars and there will also be a dedicated support forum which you can use throughout the month to connect with other pupils and gain further support. During the webinars you will see me on screen and then my presentation slides and be able to hear me talking through step by step how to set up your shop and how to optimise your shop.

I have been selected and trained by Etsy UK to run this course.

Link to buy tickets for my course can be found here: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238466171/e18b11d7dc

and further information on the course can also be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/744715042402281

Hope that you might join me and set up your Etsy shop this October.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!