Monday 22 October 2012

Quote of the Week- C.S Lewis



Hello everyone and happy Monday :)

Thought I would kick the week off with another inspirational quote. Thank you everyone who has shared their favourite quotes in the comment section below, it has been lovely to hear all your comments and discover some new quotes. Please keep them coming, I shall feature the best ones on my blog as the quote of the week.

This week the quote was chosen by Catalin from Asian Rose Designs. (Thank you!!!)
I really love this quote and thought it was a lovely positive quote to get this week started and to be uplifting as the weather has been rather gloomy here in the UK.


You are never too old to set another goal or dream another dream." C.S. Lewis

What is your favourite quote?

Have a great week :) ! 
The Dorothy Days Xx 

3 comments:

  1. Completely agree! There is always room to grow and change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite saying is...Don't look back, that is not the direction you are going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Yeah! Go to my blog for details.
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/2012/10/sunshine-award-who-won-me.html

    Hugs!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!