Tuesday 18 June 2013

Dorset craft fair - Hoburne Park- Christchurch

Hello everyone,

I am getting really really excited for the Dorset craft fair in Christchurch on the 7th July (please click the link for more info).  I have been preparing some of my stock and making some new items for the craft fair too. So so excited as it will be one of my first craft fairs this summer. There are going to be lots of amazing stalls with local artists selling handmade and vintage items. I thought I would give you all a little 'sneak preview' of what to expect at the craft fair by showing you all some items from some of the shops which are coming to the fair.


Lynn from Nemeton is having a stall selling her beautiful award winning jewellery such as these earrings.


Kelly from Bournemouth shall be selling some of her gorgeous hand knitted animals

Artist and jewellery maker Sarah arranged the craft fair, above is one of her beautiful paintings Her shop is called Deliciousbits

How amazing are Bella's cloth dolls?! Such intricate work, I can't wait to see this stall.


Dave who runs OneLonelyDuck will also be there with his wonderful illustrations

Hope this has given you all a little taster of what to expect at the craft fair. There are going to be 30 tables so a huge variety of vintage items, craft and art.


Hope to see some of you there, will be a great day out and a wonderful way to support local artists and crafters.

The Dorothy Days

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!