Friday 7 June 2013

Summer is here!!

Hello everyone :),

How are you all? I hope that you have been enjoying the sunshine. Hasn't it been beautiful?! I have been sat out in the garden making lots of earrings and photographing some new bits and bobs for my shop. I have had such a lovely day. My freckles have seen the sun and have come out like crazy hehe :) ! Anyone elses done the same?! I am so excited about summer, can't believe it is June and summer is finally here. It is my favourite time of the year.

Trying to list lots of new items in my shop and yesterday I listed some little watermelon earrings. Today I was really thrilled as they got featured in the most beautiful summer treasury by a lady called Kate who is from Gloucester. So happy that my earrings have already been featured in a treasury and such a beautiful one as well. Big thank you to Kate for featuring me. Please be sure to take a look at her shop, she has some lovely things.

Thought I would share the treasury with you all so that you can all enjoy it. Doesn't it just make you want to go on a summer picnic!?


'Summer Fun!' by purejewellerybykate

Some lovely summer finds!


Tulip Dress- Bamboo Cream Je...
$98

Watermelon slice earrings fr...
$4

Large Picnic Basket - Englis...
$85

Clutch Bag, Cath Kidston Fab...
$22

Red and White Beach Hut Engl...
$21.5

Indian Summer Ribbon Flower
$4.5

Valentina Dress in Red and W...
$36

On Beach Time Pillow Case / ...
$34.9

Red silver multi bead macram...
$18

9419 20.5cm tall Whitefriars...
$28

Red bunting Red hot Chilli p...
$12

Sea Salt Scrub// Organic Her...
$16

Sunshine,bird,red,off white,...
$47

Butterfly Pendant Necklace S...
$17.5

Floppy Sunhat Ivory Sun Hat ...
$58

JULY 4th -Red White & Blue P...
$59
Please be sure to have a little browse around the different shops featured and also Kate's shop.

Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading my blog recently.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and looking forwards to a fantastic summer

The Dorothy Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!