Wednesday 5 November 2014

Extreme Dad dancing - hilarious youtube video to brighten up your day

Hello everyone,

Wednesday is not my favourite day... I know Monday's are normally the day in which everyone moans about but I tend to feel quite positive on a Monday as it is like a fresh start and a brand new week. Wednesday for me are instead always the "AHHH I haven't done this and it's already mid way through the week" kind of days. Today I spent the day catching up on emails and paperwork so when I stumbled across this (yes, I was being naughty and procrastinating!) it cheered me right up and made my day much brighter. The video actually made me cry in laughter, I love how his children are just sat there ignoring him dancing like it is an every day occurrence!

Hope that this video brightened your day a little too.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog.

The Dorothy Days

Click below for 1 minute 20 seconds of pure hilarity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!