Tuesday 16 April 2013

Spring Peace- A beautiful collection that I was featured in

Hey everyone,

This week one of my tea cups of featured in a really beautiful Etsy treasury collection by an artist called Caroline who is from Canada. The collection's theme is Spring (if you didn't guess that already hehe!)  I really love the colours and it reminds me of that lovely fresh air and spring blooms which you get at this time of year  so I thought I would share it with you all.

All items are avaliable to buy on Etsy.

Big thanks to Caroline for featuring me :)

'Spring Peace' by heroux

Great spring finds and creations :)


landscape photography flower...
$25

Angel Art Doll - Paper Clay ...
$40

Stained Glass Suncatcher,Yel...
$16.5

Daisy Flowers Crochet Appliq...
$44

Petite Light Pink Floral Cha...
$45

Signed Birds of Spring (wate...
$840

Robin eggs, bird eggs, Sprin...
$5

Set of 10 Birch Bark flower...
$197.5

Envelope Seals: Stickers, Pe...
$5

White Peace Dove ChandiCharm...
$5

yellow tea cup floral flower...
$14

Window Study Print, Botanica...
$25

TEAL COTTAGE CHALKBOARD Beac...
$96

Chevron Craze Angel Dress in...
$40

Matricaria Chamomilla Floral...
$25

nature photography, bird, sw...
$20

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!