Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas countdown! -1st December

Hello everyone,

Can you believe that it is the 1st December today?! This year seems to have flown by so fast and Christmas is going to be here before we know it. This year I am feeling very Christmasy (I am one of those annoying people who start singing Christmas songs far too early in the year!) so I want to start a Christmas countdown on my blog so hopefully it will get you all in the Christmasy mood.

To start my countdown off I thought I would share with you the choir at Kings College in Cambridge, England singing Stephen Cloebury's arrangement of Silent Night.

I hope that you enjoy it.



Happy December everyone

The Dorothy Days Xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful voices singing to my favorite Christmas song! Happy December. May your year end with lots of blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!