Friday 20 December 2013

5 days to go....Christmas countdown


Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying my Christmas countdown so far. It is just 5 days to go now until Christmas so I thought I would share with you all a Christmas classic by Andy Williams which was released in 1963. This song always makes me feel warm and fuzzy and excited for Christmas. My favourite times of the year are Christmas and Summer when the sun is shining because everyone seems much more cheerful and kinder to each other so this song is rather fitting.....'the most wonderful time of the year!'

Hope that you will all spread some Christmas cheer this year whether that be donating to charity, helping out a neighbour or even just a small random act of kindness like leaving a pound in the slot in the trolley to make someones day a little brighter.



The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!