Thursday 5 December 2013

20 days to go until Christmas Day - The Dorothy Days countdown!!

Hello everyone,

Well it is just 20 days to go now until Christmas day so I thought I would share with you all a rather Christmasy collection!

I am really hoping that it is going to snow this year and that we will get a White Christmas, is anyone else hoping for the same? It always looks so amazing where I live when it snows as, because I live in a rural location, the snow is left untouched for most of the day and doesn't turn to slush so quickly. We are also in a valley so get lots of snow and it is great for sledging!!

Hope you like this Christmasy themed snow collection. I particularly like the Christmas jumper, still need to get mine out the cupboard!
White Christmas

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!