Wednesday 18 February 2015

Last week in photographs featuring valentines day flowers, the best soap ever, banana cake and of course tea!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all having a great week so far. I thought today I would share with you all my week last week in photographs. My week was filled with….. birthday celebrations, bowling, a trip to the sea life centre (you are never too old!), beautiful flowers, banana cake, what a fantastic week!

My beautiful beautiful flowers, aren't they stunning!? Full of some of my favourite flowers (and yes there are left over Christmas chocolates just below!)



This instantly made the week so much more fun. Soap that smells like strawberry laces?! Best thing ever!


We ate lots of really yummy cake to celebrate my sister's birthday.


We cooked up a storm in the kitchen! 


….. and of course drank lots of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!