Thursday 3 November 2016

Craft Tutorial: How to make a basic (but very cool!) small table

Hi everyone,

I have been really loving the whole industrial look recently and have seen some really cool things that people have been making out of piping, tubing and other industrial materials.

Today I wanted to share with you all this wonderful tutorial on how to make your very own industrial style table. The tutorial is really quick and easy but the finished result is really effective. I love that the design is versatile so you can also switch from tall bed side table height table to a coffee table just by tipping the table and changing the wooden board.

How to Make a Little Table

Thanks for reading!

The Dorothy Days 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!