Thursday 5 January 2017

For all of you wedding planning in 2017....!

Something that really made me smile over Christmas was that the amount of searches in my shop for wedding items dramatically went up which means that lots of you got engaged over the Christmas break! How exciting. Congratulations!

We had an engagement over the Christmas break in our family too and the bride-to-be has already been using Pinterest as a way to start planning her big day. 

Over the last few years my Wedding Pinterest board has grown and become quite popular. It is my absolute favourite board on my Pinterest account so today I thought I would share it with you all and hope that if you got engaged over Christmas or that you are planning a wedding this year, that it might prove useful! I try to keep it regularly updated so new pins are being added all the time.


The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!