Sunday 15 April 2012

Mother's day (USA) cottage chic treasury

Today I woke up to find that I had been included in this beautiful treasury on Etsy by Bozena. The treasury is a mother's day treasury as ,although we  have already had mother's day here in the U.K, for our American friends mother's day is in May.

Here are some of my favourite items included in the treasury....

How cute is this child's ruffle dress by BerrypatchUSA

What a great idea this is! This is bmariacci's upcycled vintage dictionary pages

I love this rustic barn photography by Jessica Torres

and here is the treasury itself which features my 1950's Meakin tea set


Thanks so much to Bozena for including me in this beautiful cottage chic treasury and I hope all my readers have enjoyed having a look :)

Best wishes,
The Dorothy Days

7 comments:

  1. Cute treasury! It's always fun to be included in one, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :)! Yes, I love being included in treasuries, it is always fun and it is nice to see what others have been creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature! It's really very nice from you :)
    And the funny thing is, that the whole treasury was inspired by... your set. Yes, I'm not kidding, I noticed your set some days ago on etsy, added to favorites I knew exactly what else I have to find to make this sort of treasury :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely treasury! Following from http://kotonahandmade.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection! I love the flowers painted on the paper. Im following you through bloglovin' and google connect now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the comments.

    Bozena, I had no idea that my little tea set was the inspiration! That puts a big smile on my face :).

    Kotona, Thanks for stopping by and shall check out your blog.

    Sarah, Thank you for becoming my newest follower. Always makes me smile when some one new follows me.

    Hope you are all having a wonderful day

    The Dorothy Days

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely treasury! It's fun to see your features on some of the items in the collection.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!