Wednesday 18 April 2012

Vintage film to start the day

Woke up this morning to England being cold, wet and miserable! It is pouring with rain and looking like it is going to be this way the whole day.

I felt I needed a little bit of cheering up so have been watching this beautiful video on 1950's fashion with rare archive footage. The film shows creations from top designers at the time including Coco Chanel and Christian Dior. Some of the dresses are absolutely beautiful and so glamourous. I wish I had a few of these in my wardrobe!!

Hope you enjoy,
The Dorothy Days
 

4 comments:

  1. What a great video to cheer up to. From a fellow UK individual here. x Enjoy the rest of your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing!

    I'm your newest follows from Etsy :)

    my blog: http://allpatchedupquilts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay a fellow Brit! :)

    just popped over from the etsy blog team to follow - i love your blog, glad i found you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the comments :). Lovely to have some new followers and glad to hear you all liked the video. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!