Friday 7 September 2012

Romantic Florals treasury

Hi everyone,

I have just been included in the most beautiful treasury by Aki called Romantic Florals. It features some really lovely handmade and vintage items from around Etsy and the colours are incredible so i thought I would share with you all. Thanks so much Aki for including me.


'Romantic florals' by oktak



Impatiens- Soft ivory weddi...
$42.00

Flower Earrings with Purple ...
$27.00

Embroidery Hoop Art. Flouris...
$42.00

Girls White Floral Halter Dr...
$34.00

Vintage 1950s Fabric Panel, ...
$10.50

1950's Tea cup Vintage T...
$16.00

flower greeting card . blank...
$6.50

Lilacs - flower photography ...
$10.00

pressed flower necklace pink...
$50.00

FREE SHIPPING Purple Flowers...
$99.00

Field
$25.00

Original oil painting botani...
$58.00

Ring 'Three Flowers'
$179.00

Lavender sachets -- crochet ...
$18.00

Black Floral Tea Dress Long ...
$40.00

Japanese Cotton Fabric - Flo...
$8.00




 How stunning is that?!

The Dorothy Days

6 comments:

  1. Wow, luck you! That is a very pretty treasury to be included in!

    Also, love your new banner!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful treasury! I love your teacup set! And I don't know what I like more, the headband or the embroidery hoop, they are both so beautiful :)

    Jamie
    pipersplacestudio.virb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really in love with the ring! I think it shall have to go on my christmas wish list

      Delete
  3. This floral treasury is definitely romantic! How lovey and congratulations on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aki did a fantastic job, its one of my favourite treasuries I have been featured in.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!