I am really quite excited this year that it is Autumn so I thought I would share with you 5 things I love about the Autumn. Would love to hear what your top 5 would be as well.
1) Nights spent in with family or friends snuggled up in front of the fireplace. We have a little log burner which gives off amazing heat and is also wonderful to have in the room and watch. I love the sounds that the fire makes and also the different colours. Watching it is rather mesmerising.
2) Going to the beach when it is windy. I almost love going to the beach when it is windy as much as I do when it is sunny. It is lovely to walk along the coast in a pair of wellies (Wellington boots). Makes you feel all refreshed :).
3) Bonfire night!! Such good fun :)
4) Making lots of lovely warming meals for supper. I get really into making soups and casseroles in the Autumn time.
5) The leaves in all the different colours, it makes everywhere look so beautiful (it is also rather fun to play in!)
What are your top five things that you love about Autumn ?
The Dorothy Days