Wednesday 3 July 2013

Dorset etsy team craft fair - Christchurch

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been quiet on my blog. I have been super busy preparing for the craft fair. My table is covered in stock and price tags and labels at the moment!!! Really excited for the craft fair, it should be a really great day. If you are in the area please come along and take a look, there are going to be lots of local artists and crafters there. I have made this treasury to show a preview of some of the shops which shall be attending :).


'Dorset Team Craft Fair 7th July in Christchurch Dorset at the Hoburne Park' by TheDorothyDays

Some of the shops which shall be selling at Dorset Team craft fair 7th July in Christchurch, Dorset BH23 4HU 10am- 3pm please come along


Orange and Pink Sock Piggy P...
$5

Crochet Heart Accessories - ...
$2.5

Deco Decoden Chunky Cute Hea...
$3.5

Pearl necklace, three strand...
$29.49

Upcycled Flower Fabric Brooc...
$10

Completed Counted Beadwork ...
$3.18

Crochet little ladybird
$2.5

Adorable Daisys
$1

Cute leaf shaped earrings si...
$4.99

Bunting Cushion
$15

Felt Letters - Fabric Decor...
$4

MADE TO ORDER - Marie Antoin...
$187.5

Fox Needle Felted Miniature ...
$15

Eco Friendly Tote Shoulder B...
$125

Papercut / Wall Decal - Alic...
$11

Watermelon slice earrings fr...
$4
The Dorothy Days Xx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have such a nice community of crafters there. I hope you have lots of fun and plenty of sales!
    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!