Tuesday 17 June 2014

Lots of Rosy Apples - The Dorothy Days summer necklaces

Hello everyone,

Hope you all have been having a wonderful week so far! Well now that summer is here I thought I would start filling my shop with lovely summery jewellery.

One of my favourite summery items which I listed recently was this awesome apple necklace!

I love it for many reasons including....

*The charm is 3D and I think that is pretty awesome if I may say so myself!
*It reminds me of my sister whose nickname used to be Apple
*It looks good enough to eat and is just a really pretty and unusual necklace
and finally....
*It reminds me of that primary school song about 'rosy apples on a tree' ....ah...memories!


Love it too? Take a look at it in my shop by clicking this link

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!