Saturday 14 June 2014

Wedding on the Farm - Rustic style wedding inspiration

Hello everyone,

Wedding season is upon us so I thought I would share with you all some wedding inspiration with this rustic style wedding.

The venue for the wedding is a beautiful old barn on a farm which has been decorated with white roses and green foliage, lengths of draped fabric and sacking/burlap layed on the floor to form the aisle. The wedding dress is a heavily embroidered and beaded dress and the bridesmaids wear green which matches the rustic theme.Rustic wedding on the Farm

Rustic wedding on the Farm by heather-ann-althouse

I thought my rustic style wedding tags would work beautifully with this theme and would be great as either place names for the guests' seating arrangement, wedding favour tags or beautiful as wedding wish tree tags with the idea being that each guest writes a message to the newly married couple on a tag and attaches it to a branch of a tree or a prop such as a wire bird cage. A wonderful keepsake from the day and something to look back on in many years to come as well as being something which would look great in your wedding photos! 







Wedding car tags - there is room on the back to write names or the guest's message. Please click the link to view in my shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!