Tuesday 10 June 2014

Tuesday = Shop day (or so my new blogging schedule says!)

Hello everyone!

Well I am trying to stick to a new blogging schedule to make sure that I do actually blog as I my blog has been rather sadly neglected over the last few months and posts have been a bit few and far between! The world's most unorganised person (thats me if you didn't get where this was going...!) is trying to get organised and I decided that a blogging schedule was just the remedy. So I have decided Tuesday are going to be the day in which I show you what I have been up to in the shop and share any super exciting shop news! Wish me luck in trying to stick to this!!

The items from my shop that I am sharing today are my handmade tags. I have been super busy preparing new designs for the shop and also re-photographing some of my old designs (which I showed you a before and after shot on the post a few days ago).

I am rather pleased with how they have turned out and really like the new designs which I have in the shop.
Floral tea cup tags to match my vintage tea cups! I sell these in different sizes and do custom orders for any amount required but they are currently stocked in 10, 20 and 30

Mission was to make as many tea related items in my shop as possible! This is one of my new designs and I am really pleased with how it came out, so pretty! I thought these would be lovely for a vintage style wedding or a tea party! Stocking these in packs of 100 but also do custom orders for any amount


What do you all think? Do you like the new design and what do you think of the new shop photography?

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!