Sunday 24 August 2014

iPhone case review and outfit selection

Hello everyone,

Really excited to share this blog post with you and do something a little different on my blog! Three Mobile kindly provided me with a complementary iPhone cover for me to match up to an outfit of my choice. I thought it sounded fun and I have been really excited to receive it through the post and see what I think of it and give you my honest opinion here.

First impressions.... well I was really in need of a new iPhone cover so was super excited to receive this one through the post. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but have to say I am really pleased with the case and it is really pretty. As you probably gather from my blog, I really like floral prints and vintage or vintage inspired items so this case was just perfect for me!
iPhone Case provided by Three


Outfit Choice...

The pattern and colour of this case means that it goes with most outfits so I had fun trying to decide which outfit to choose to pair it up with and in the end just couldn't decide so I have put together two different outfits that this would go with!


Outfit Number #1

This summer I am really loving jumpsuits. They are stylish, chic and you can dress them up or down very easily. Here a jumpsuit has been 'dressed up' with a pair of gorgeous slingback heels, blazer, big sunglasses (channel your inner Audrey Hepburn!) and of course red lipstick! The case would really complete this outfit. The bold pattern of the case would look great against the patternless outfit and the blue and pink combination add a different edge to this giving it more of a fun, summery feel while remaining very chic!

GTL : BLUE JUMPSUIT



Theory white blazer
£270 - farfetch.com


Forever New jumpsuit
£45 - forevernew.com.au


Manolo blahnik slingback
£500 - neimanmarcus.com



CÉLINE black sunglasses
£315 - lindelepalais.com





Outfit Number #2

In total contrast to the outfit above, this phone case would also go with a casual style outfit. This outfit has been modelled by my beautiful model, Liberty. She wears vintage blue patterned shorts, a white crop top from Asos, a necklace bought from a antiques fair, Betsey Johnson vintage style sunglasses and dip dyed pink hair which goes perfectly with the pink of the roses!! This look would be ideal for a festival this summer.

Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post, I really enjoyed writing it and hope to bring you some more fashion and outfit style posts soon!

Please let me know in the comment section below which outfit you prefer and check out Three!

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!