Tuesday 26 August 2014

Handmade rustic style tags by The Dorothy Days

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday! Did you all have a good bank holiday? Did anyone get up to anything nice? I spent most of mine crafting so today I thought I would share with you all some new tag designs which I have been adding to my shop over the bank holiday.

My tags have been really popular for wedding recently so I have been doing lots of big orders which is always exciting! People have also been buying my tags are product labels for their hand crafted items. I take custom order requests and can make tags in any quantity.

Here are just two new designs which are now in stock in my shop......







To see all my different designs Please click HERE

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!