Saturday 1 August 2015

Style Saturday and happy August!




Hooray! August is finally here!! Hope that you have been enjoying summer so far and that August is a fantastic month for you all.

This time last year I was in Paris so today I wanted to share with you all a Paris themed Style Saturday post.

Desk Set


Photo Credit: Uncommon Goods




In Paris there was an amazing patisserie just on the corner of the road in which we were staying on. Every morning we went down and got freshly made bread and patisseries for breakfast which we then ate on the balcony. I love this pink cupcake planter. Perfect for bring the outdoors in and having this in your desk space.

The cupcake planter is available from Uncommon Goods 






Photo Credit: Harvey Nichols


Paris is said to be one of the most romantic cities in the world. We went for some amazing meals out, went on a night river cruise along the Seine and visited the Eiffel Tower at night.

This kissing lipstick is by the British makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury available on Harvey Nichols 










Photo Credit: Harvey Nichols





and to go with the kissing lipstick is this 'lip cheat' lip liner also available at Harvey Nichols












Photo Credit: Target




Let's move to Paris! I would move to Paris in a heartbeat, it is such a beautiful city. I spent lots of time in the galleries looking at the art and being a total geek scribbling away in my notepad. Notepad available from Target 














Thanks so much for reading. Hope you all have a fantastic August

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I hope to go to Paris someday although my reasons would be a tad different than most. Think Pere Lechais. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!