Saturday 16 January 2016

Style Saturday - Updo twisted bun hair tutorial

Holiday Beauty ~ Twisted Bun Tutorial

Holiday Beauty ~ Twisted Bun Tutorial by lucky-ruby

Hello everyone!

Hope that you enjoyed my hair up tutorial that I shared the week before last (click here if you missed it). This week I wanted to share another hair up tutorial with you all. This is another simple tutorial but looks great and could be accessorised with some pretty vintage style hair slides and clips to make the hair up look even prettier. 

The hair up would look fantastic for a special occasion; maybe if you are a wedding guest or are going out for a nice supper but could also be worn as a smart work up-do and will stay in securely for the whole day.

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!