Monday 19 March 2012

The first blush of Spring

The weather is getting warmer and it is feeling more and more like summer here in England. Skies are blue, daffodils have bloomed, the grass is lush and there is little sign of the weather that the English so love to moan about and that we are so famous for!!! Out with the winter wardrobe and in with summer dresses... (I shall pretend to ignore the fact I still have to wear a cardigan with every outfit as there still is a breeze!). Clocks are changing at the end of this week signalling that summer is nearly here and people, mainly me ,are pretending summer has already arrived and it is much warmer than it actually is!Here is a lovely treasury by Helen which features my spring flower earrings and reminds me of today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!