Monday 13 April 2015

Quote of the week - The Dragon of Lonely Island

Hello everyone,
How are you all? Did you have a wonderful weekend? As you all know I like to start Mondays off with an inspirational quote of some kind. Not only do I like sharing the quotes on my blog but I really enjoy them myself and feel like I can keep the quote as my week's motto/ thought of the week. I really hope that you enjoy reading them too and that you also find it sets you up for the week and gives you some food for thought! My quote of the week for this week is from and children's book by Rebecca Rupp.

The Dorothy Days Xx

“Keep all your promises, don’t take what doesn’t belong to you, and always look after those less fortunate than yourself, and you’ll do well in the world.” 

The Dragon of Lonely Island by Rebecca Rupp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!