Tuesday 21 April 2015

Happy sunny Tuesday!

Hello everyone,

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was rather busy (in a good way!). I was invited to a birthday party so spent the weekend celebrating and went to a lovely cocktail bar for a few drinks with friends. Sunday was spent sat in the sunshine on the beach (how is it so sunny and only April?!) it was beautiful. I love the beach at any time of year but sat there in the sunshine was just so perfect. I didn't brave the sea (my braver friends did!) and instead I sat in the sunshine, skimmed pebbles and ate ice-cream!! 

Sundays = beach days. Hoping this weather is here to stay, it is so beautiful. 


I managed to get my hands on two very beautiful magazines this weekend; Disegno and Lagom. Can't wait to read both. I normally like to savour a magazine and read it slowly enjoying each article. With running the shop I spend a lot of time creating but I also spend a lot of time on the computer so I find magazines a good way to take some time out. I usually make myself a cup of tea, curl up somewhere and read an article before getting back to my day and 'to-do' list. I have read Disegno before (and would highly recommend) but Lagom is new to me and this copy is only their second issue so I am excited to see what the magazine is all about. Disegno is a biannual magazine and I loved their last edition so can't wait to read this one. It is packed full of interesting articles about design, fashion and architecture.



I can't post a post without a little picture of Rufus. He has grown so much recently, he is much taller and super fluffy at the moment (off for his hair cut next week!). We took him to the park which he loved. So many other dogs, lots going on and of course enough space to run around like crazy! He was one happy dog as his photo perfectly sums up!


The Dorothy Days X

P.S - A massive thank you to all the kind comments about my Art History post on both the blog and Twitter. Was so nice to hear that you enjoyed it and I will be posting another Art post soon. If you missed it you can find it by clicking this link. The post is about Pierro della Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!