Sunday 21 June 2015

Item of the week - Apple Necklace - Perfect for a gift for a teacher

Hello everyone,

My item of the week for this week was going to be my handmade tags as I am making lots of them at the moment for wedding but I suddenly had a rush of Apple Necklace orders over the last few days as they make a perfect gift for a teacher or student.

So if you are looking for a unique handmade gift for a favourite teacher or for a student who has just finished school or their exams then please check out my apple necklaces. They also come beautifully gift wrapped in an organza bag!


Please click here to view my apple necklace in my shop

or to have a look in my whole shop please click here

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!