Friday 26 June 2015

Wedding season is HERE!

Hello everyone,

Wedding season is here! There are lots of beautiful weddings happening at the moment and I have been working really hard making lots of tags for custom orders for brides and grooms for their big day. I have made a wedding themed Pinterest board with some of my favourite designs, products and inspiration for weddings. There is everything from dress to venues and cakes to wedding games on the board. I have also tried to include lots of Etsy sellers and makers as I love seeing other people's work. Please take a look and I hope you enjoy browsing through my board. I am adding new pins on there all the time.




Follow The Dorothy Days's board The Dorothy Days// Weddings on Pinterest.

Hope that you enjoyed having a look.

The Dorothy Days Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!