Wednesday 23 May 2012

Daily Etsy Contest

Hi everyone,
I hope you are enjoying the glorious sunshine! It is so beautiful today and feels like summer has finally arrived!  I thought I would share with you today a website I found which is called Daily Etsy Contest. It is really good fun and also a great way to gain exposure if you are an Etsy sellers. The idea is that you submit your shop and the contest randomly chooses you for a day (you can also try and submit to a category instead). The day will have a theme such as blue items or items between $4-5 and then one item from your shop will be selected. People then vote for their favourite items from the items which come up at random. It gets rather addictive going through a voting but is really good fun!

Here is an example of what it will look like. You click your favourite and then it will show you how many votes that item has got, at the end of day there shall be winning item.

I entered my earrings and they did rather well :) and I also had my gift tags entered for me which was a lovely surprise. I have also entered myself into another one of their categories so hopefully shall get featured on that one. It is a lovely way to discover new shops on Etsy and gain some exposure for my things too.

The Dorothy Days

6 comments:

  1. This looks like a neat opportunity! Thanks for the resource. Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how neat! Submitted my shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really great fun and a great way to get your shop noticed as well. I love voting for other shops too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a really fun site! I can see me spending hours browsing through... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a really fun site!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks real fun and help building shop exposure. Thanks for the resource!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!