Thursday 17 May 2012

Summer Sunshine- Best of Etsy

Well the beautiful summer weather is finally here! Blue skies and brilliant sunshine. It is absolutely beautiful. The blossom has also been flowering near where I live. It smells amazing and looks so delicate and pretty too.

Here is my 'Best of Etsy' collection for this week inspired by the sunshine and bright summer colours....enjoy!

Via Beautiful sunshine art print





Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and massive thank you to all my new followers this week.

The Dorothy Days Xx


5 comments:

  1. Yay! So fun! Also, loving your new background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad to hear that you like the new background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your background is super cute. I love the yellow shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really wild wine glasses!! Your background is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both. So pleased to hear that you like the background!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!