Sunday 15 November 2015

Battle of the Christmas Ads!

Hello everyone!

Isn't it funny how most of the year we try we hover over 'skip' when an ad comes up on Youtube or we dash to the kitchen to grab a cup of tea when the adverts play on TV so we don't have to watch them or we have our hand ready on the remote so the moment that the programme goes to a break we can fast forwards through the adverts but a Christmas we look forward to seeing some of the adverts! We even find them on Youtube and share them on our social media and here I blogging about them!

Over the past few years there has been some really great and creative adverts (the John Lewis one with the penguins was one of my favourites!) and this year has been no exception.

Here are a few of the Christmas adverts for this year.....

Mulberry Advert 
The nativity Mulberry style!

]

Cadbury Christmas Advert


Sainsbury Christmas Advert 

Sainsbury has given me a blast from the past with this advert featuring Mog from the Children's book by Judith Kerr (who also wrote The Tiger Who Came To Tea). Judith herself can be seen in the advert  as one of the neighbours. I think this is my favourite advert this year!



Harrods - Once Upon A Christmas - Festive mice!


John Lewis - Man on the Moon

John Lewis have gone for one that tugs on the heart strings with an acoustic cover version of Half the World Away (originally by Oasis). But....is it as good as last years penguins?! Would love to hear your thoughts!



Which is your favourite?! I think mine has to be Mog! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you can guess what mine is...I always say V. E. T. when it's time just in case! Natalie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!