Tuesday 24 November 2015

Bicycle - A short film by artist Dana Sink

Hey everyone,

Hope that you are all having a wonderful week so far. I thought today I would share with you all something a little different. I like to try and start my day by watching something creative, reading something inspiring or doing something creative myself that isn't related to the shop but rather just for total enjoyment and fun. I find it is a really positive and nice way to start the day!

I started my day today watching this short film which is just over a minute long. The film was made by Dana Sink who lives in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and has been shown at many different film and animation festivals.

Dana is also a painter who works in the medium of oils and his interpretations of space. You can find out more about Dana and his work here http://www.danasink.com



Bicycle from Dana Sink on Vimeo.

Hope that you enjoyed the video as much as I did.

How do you like to start your day?

Would love to hear, please either tweet me @thedorothydays (there is a Twitter box over ----> there on my blog) or leave me a comment in the comment section below.

Have a fantastic day!

The Dorothy Days X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!