Tuesday 17 November 2015

Name That Mouse!

Adorable Mouse Necklace by The Dorothy Days 
 Hello everyone,

My little mouse necklace has been super popular this month so I decided it was about time that he had a name. I have had some wonderful suggestions on my Facebook page of what to call him but still can't decide which one to choose! Which name do you like the best? Please head over to my Facebook page and like the name you like the most https://www.facebook.com/thedorothydays/

At the end of the month the name with the most votes will become his official name!

Will he be a Brian, a Pipsqueak, a Norman or even a Sir Reginald Winston Chessington III?!

You can also find my mouse necklace in my Etsy shop

The Dorothy Days X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!