Friday 24 February 2012

Feature Yourself Friday- Linky Party

Hi everyone :),
Very excited to announce that today will be my first ever 'Feature Yourself Friday'!! Horray!!

This is a chance for you to show off what you have been creating this week. Please post any crafting projects, home baking and recipies, photographs you have taken, art projects and decorating you have taken part in this week.

One link up per person and please link something you have created rather than your shop. Please spread the word and lets get as many people as possible to share what they have been doing this week :). Hope you all enjoy this, I am so excited to see what you have all been creating.

The Dorothy Days (who is enjoying the beautiful sunshine!!)





7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this! I've linked up my recipe for lemon poppy seed cake. It's been providing me breakfast all week! How nice that you have sunshine. We have 4 inches of snow this morning. But it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poppy seed cake looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing it with us all and for linking up. Enjoy the snow :) The Dorothy Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This is awesome. I'll have to do one of these soon on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. I love all the little icons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool - will you be doing this every Friday?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow :) thank you so much to everyone for linking up. Great to look at all the things you have made.

    @Angle Ouellette- Tower- I am hoping to get some feedback from everyone to if people would like to do it again or would prefer it as a one off so please let me know :)!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment (it makes me smile!)

Thank you!